Are you insured?
Yes, M. Carlson Painting carries a 2 million dollar general liability, workmen’s compensation for all employees. One million dollar commercial auto coverage.
What types of paints do you use?
Sherwin Williams, Benjamin Moore, Hirshfields, Cabbotts, and Sikkens.
Do you warranty all your work?
Yes, 3 year exterior limited warranty.
The following items will VOID warranty;
- Paint defects caused by severe weather
- Normal wear and tear
- Painted surfaces in poor condition (rough, loose, damaged, rotted wood)
- Water/moisture damage or problem on painted surfaces(s)
- Severe peeling prior to work…Note: warranty does not apply to previously applied paint on surface that may loosen later. We will however, do all possible to prevent this
- Painted surfaces to be defective or delaminating
How long have you been in business?
M. Carlson has been family owned/run since 2001.
Are you incorporated?
Yes, since 2001.
Do you do other types of work aside from painting?
Yes, we are a fully licensed contractor.