Why a Painting Contractor Versus a Painter
Trusting the care associated with your home to someone is an intimate endeavor. You may know that you have rooms you want painted, a deck you want restored, or know that the exterior of your home needs updating.
Before you start your search by asking friends and family for a referral or searching the internet, it’s important to understand the difference between a painter and a Painting Contractor.
Simply, it’s kind of like the difference between an Optician who greets you at an optical and helps you choose frames best suited for you versus an Optometrist. The Optometrist is a Doctor, the person who will perform your eye exam, check for issues and also write a prescription for any needed correction. Because of the Optometrist’s training, required licensing and expertise, they have a better overview and ability to meet your eye care needs.
As a licensed and insured Painting Contractor M Carlson Painting provides:
• Interior and exterior painting
• Full-time carpenters for repairs, restoration and rebuilds
• An extensive network of trusted professionals
• Residential, multi-housing and commercial
• Pressure washing
• Deck and fence treatment
• Wallpapering and wallpaper removal
• Drywall repairs, skim coating and texturing
• Fire and water damage restoration
• Enameling and staining of millwork and cabinets
• Complementary consultation and proposal, as well as a professional complimentary color consultation for interior or exterior work
• BEST EXTERIOR WARRANTY IN THE BUSINESS
Most importantly, we provide up-front estimates, timely service, and our absolute commitment that you will be thrilled with your paint job, as well as working with M Carlson Painting.
Comments are closed.